Pacific Beach Homes offers a unique service: sharing access to “off market homes”.
This is a HUGE competitive advantage! Being able to make an offer before the general public is able to see that the home is for sale gives our clients a shot at buying their dream home without multiple offers.
What Is an “Off Market Home”?
Off market homes are properties that are not yet being marketed on the big websites. The situations for these homes vary, but range from:
• People selling their home in Pacific Beach , but need some time to do some repairs or figure out where they are moving to.
• Sellers that want privacy and don’t want their address published on the internet.
• New Construction projects that are being built but are not yet finished.
• Homes that have been on the market, but have been taken off due to some reason.
• Sellers that are undecided about selling, that we have talked to and they have expressed some interest.
Why do I care about off market homes?
Pacific Beach real estate is a very competitive global market that has Buyers looking from all over the world. If you’re buying a home in Pacific Beach and looking to get an edge on the competition for an off market pacific beach home, you’re in the right place.
Depending on the current Pacific Beach real estate market condition, it’s possible for properties that are priced well to receive multiple offers and sell for over list price. Imagine being able to find these well priced homes before they are shared on all of the big internet sites.
Pacific Beach Homes does our best to update this sheet once a week, but give us a call, text or email for the most recent off market homes in Pacific Beach and nearby coastal areas.
Ryan Pearson – (858) 740-8495 or RyanPinPB@gmail.com
More information is available on these properties, including full addresses and contact info, please reach out to us for more info